Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Garth Brooks

Back in December we got to see Garth Brooks in concert and it was AWESOME. We had lots of friends in town for it since he was playing 9 shows over 7 days to benefit Nashville flood relief. Hotel Gray was in full force and I loved it! Papers say the concerts brought in more than $4 million -- how awesome is that!

We had an absolute blast all weekend...

Melinda came in town!

Blake and Catherine

Brothers

At Puckett's eating dinner

Rishi and Mel

Our Thursday night Garth group - whoop whoop

So nice of Rishi to give Erin his other glove/koozie

Watching the band at the famous Tootsies Orchid Lounge

Of course I wanted to play with the band... little did they know my lack of musical talent


t-r-o-u-b-l-e

Goodness... and I had to work the next day!

Our group again - so so much fun

Gray boys

Aerial shot :)

Love love these girls

At the concert!

Me and hubs ready for the show

Rishi - too cool for school

Concert time!!!!!!!!


Such a fun show!

haha

After the craziness of Thursday night we stayed in Friday night and cooked (well Ryan cooked) dinner, drank wine, and played Pictionary until the wee morning hours. Then I hit the sack to be up waaay too early for Junior League and later that day 5 more of my girls came in town- loved it!

Saturday night ready for dinner

Haha, this pic looks like they're regular size beers, but there a sampler from the Brewery/Restaurant we were at!

Kristin, Erin, Sloane

Melinda, me, Ryan


Allie and Sarah

Ryan and Rish

Taylor and Bo

At Paradise Park

PPark

With Nash friends too! :)

So when's the next concert?? I'm ready!

Special shout out to Greg for getting us all tickets! You rock!

No comments: