So I know I'm waaay behing on this, but I wanted to give a quick Christmas recap:
Annual Girls Christmas Weekend is when we get together for a whole weekend of holiday fun - just the girls! It kicks off Friday with a pizza dinner and Christmas movie night, Saturday morning brunch, afternoon Angel tree shopping for two special kiddos, Saturday night dinner out, and then hitting the town...
Instead of buying gifts for each other we buy for children in need - love this tradition

Ready for dinner
Instead of buying gifts for each other we buy for children in need - love this tradition

Ready for dinner

The whole group at dinner




Before Ryan and I headed out of town we designated Christmas Eve Eve as our day -- just the three of us. We opened our stockings, made mulled wine, walked around downtown Franklin to see all the Christmas lights, shopped for an ornament (a tradition we've started), cooked dinner, and relaxed on the couch in front of the fire.
Then it was off to Huntsville! Ryan and I had a great time with our family and friends over the Christmas holiday. And to top it off we even got snow on Christmas day -- in Alabama!
Waking up Christmas morning - whoa!
But we made it!
And to Ryan's Mom's after that!
Why am I so bad at taking pictures during the holidays?? Anyway, hope got to spend quality time with your families this year! I'm already looking forward to next year!

No comments:
Post a Comment