I really wish this would have scanned better. It was taken at Disney World in 1990. I think it's so cute!Now we live 5 hours apart, but I feel like we are closer than ever. We email each other almost daily and I really enjoy knowing what's going on in her life as well as sharing mine. Through the good times and the bad... I love you sister.
"A sister is both your mirror - and your opposite."
"A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost."
"If you don't understand how a woman could both love her sister dearly and want to wring her neck at the same time, then you were probably an only child."
"Sisters never quite forgive each other for what happened when they were five."
"A sister shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams."
6 comments:
Cuteness! Please don't try to scan that better... my glasses don't look so huge. Love you back! (I love making appearences in the blog!)
so sweet :) i love sissers, too!
aw i wish i had a sister!
I wish you were both little again!
Cute pic! I love the quote about loving your sister but wanting to wring her neck at the same time. SO true!
ok so that might be the brighest, most fun picture i have ever seen. i love it!!!!! kinda wanna blow it up and frame it and put it in my bathroom...i hope that doesn't sound weird. but its toooo cute!
gotta love good sisters. :)
Post a Comment