Tuesday, September 15, 2009

September, so far...

First, I want to say HAPPY 25TH BIRTHDAY to my sweet husband!!! I hope you have a fabulous day and I can't wait to take you out to lunch and have dinner with friends!

This month has been a great month for the Gray's!! Ryan got a job offer yesterday with a medical equipment company that he had been interviewing with this summer!!! We are so excited and I am so proud of him! He was by far the underdog going into the process (since he didn't have med equip experience), but he nailed it and got it!! He spent all day yesterday in Athens, GA and ATL watching surgeries and meeting with different people for FINALLY the final interview. He watched two shoulder surgeries and one knee and loved it! I would have passed out if that were me, but he loved every minute and went on and on about how it was so awesome. He'll be working for Linvatec in medical equipment sales, specifically Shoulder Restoration Systems. He'll be working with many different hospitals and doctors in the Nashville area. It's exactly what he wants to do with his career and I could not be more thankful that he has this opportunity! I am a very proud wifey!

Happy Birthday and Congrats on getting your dream job! I LOVE YOU!

PS- I got a promotion myself this month!!! Lots to celebrate :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Ryan!!! and congrats to you both! how exciting :)

Ashley Morrow Schuller said...

aw yey, congrats y'all! and happy birthday ryan :)